Monday, September 4, 2006

Life as a Jewish slave in Egypt.

Life as a Jewish slave in Egypt. CoolDude (7 yrs)

I am a Jewish slave who lives in Egypt. I am 30 years old and live in a small mud brick house. My days aren’t great because everyday I work hard building pyramids.
I have to drag big slabs of stone to the pyramids. At the end of the day I feel exhausted and miserable!
My family worships the true God. The Egyptians worship idols. If I go and worship God outdoors I will be executed!
I would like to become the King of Egypt, just like Joseph in the Bible did. I would destroy all the idols and let the slaves free.
The slaves would be given a small piece of land next to the river Nile, where the soil is rich.
But, I’m not the King, so tomorrow morning there is another hard day coming!

The End.

No comments: