Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Why I am Glad God is Eternal!

by WizzKid ( nearly 11yrs)

I am SO glad God is eternal, because for me, it means that I will never be alone. There will always be God. It means I can ALWAYS praise Him!

God will always watch over me for as long as I live. Then He can watch over my children and my children's children.

There will always be life after death, that is, if you believe in Jesus and ask Him into your heart. When you die you will go to heaven and live FOREVER with Jesus! If God were not eternal .............we would not live with Him forever!

Just imagine what would happen if God WAS NOT ETERNAL!..........
There possibly would be no earth today! Because God would have only existed for a short period of time.
He also would not be able to watch over us on the earth FOREVER!

I am SO GLAD God is Eternal!

No comments: