Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Weirdest Dream.

Last night I had the weirdest dream EVER! I was a lollipop man in the middle of the road. All of a sudden I saw the funniest looking cars coming towards me. Some had spikes for wheels, others had giant missile turrets and others had long treads. But wait there was more. A gigantic monster truck was headed straight at me! I really wanted to run, but I couldn't .... my feet were glued to the floor! Then I realized I had a stop sign. I held it up high but the cars kept coming! Then I looked at the sign I was holding, it didn't say STOP it said GO !! Luckily I had a pen. I tried to draw but it wouldn't work! The cars got closer and closer. So I just said " LORD TAKE ME NOW." The cars hit and I felt a huge thump! I woke up and found my baby sister jumping on me. I felt a whole lot better.
.

Written by Cooldude (10 years)

No comments: