Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cars

O how I would love to drive that fast car
you should see it drive quickly over the tar.
When I wish upon a star
I wish it was that really cool car!

I will buy a Porsche when I am rich
it may go so fast I'll get a stitch.
It will hit bugs because it goes so fast
ans I don't think the screen will last!

Then my next car will be a Dodge Viper
They'll give me a guarantee for the wipers.
But now I am just eight years old
by the time I get big it will be sold!

By CoolDude- 8,5 years

3 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

Oh Fee, that is so adorable and just well, very good poetry for an 8 year old.

This is Mrs. Martin aka Trina's sister. I seen the question left on my sister's post and she is out of town. So I thought I would answer it for her. I hope you don't mind. She got me blogging after being cynical about HER blogging. However, she was Right or Write about blogging and so I had to join her.

I have enjoyed your blog very much and it does a heart good to see so many women with the same goals, all written out to encourage the soul.

Frank Marcopolos said...

muchos kudos

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and wishing me happy birthday! Nice to meet another South African- my husband is from Johannesburg and most of his family is still in SA. He has a brother in Cape Town and a sister in United Arab Emeritas. (Quite a multi-continental family!) Anyway, thanks again for stopping by!