Friday, March 3, 2006

Black Wonder.


Black Wonder - By WizzKid (10 years)

It was a wonderful sunny day in my village. Down by the river peach trees were at last blossoming. The fields looked beautiful. I wanted to dance and sing as Spring was finally here!
The river was flowing again and there was lovely grass for the sheep to eat. I was excited because I was getting my horse today. I would ride him everywhere. Down to the river, over the fields and through the canyons.


I went back to my hut. The hut was big and smelled of freshly baked bread. I reminded Dad about my horse. He told me we would go and get it in an hour.
A whole lot of people had come to our village to sell horses and we were getting it from them.
Outside, some one knocked on the door. It was my friend Bright Sun, who I had known all my life. We both went out and played with the sheep. We decided we would go to the city of Bryto. Bright Sun’s Dad was also buying him a horse today.


When I got my horse it was better than I imagined. He was a black stallion The first thing I did was take him to the city. There, everyone stared at my stallion.
All of a sudden some people started chasing me with guns, but my stallion was too quick for them! The moment my horse saw the gun he turned and bolted with me on his back.
We left the men with the guns way behind us and returned safely to the village. I named my horse Black WONDER for saving my life!

No comments: